PETAK, 4. DECEMBAR 2020. 15:15 KLUBIĆ DOMA OMLADINE BEOGRADA
CENA ULAZNICE: 200 DIN.
BROJ MESTA OGRANIČEN NA: 20
Režija: Marselo Diaz
Trajanje: 79 minuta
Maria Luiza je prva transroda osoba u brazilskim oružanim snagama. Posle 22 godine rada, penzionisana je zbog invalidnosti. Film istražuje motivaciju za zabranu nošenja ženske uniforme i njenu putanju ka afirmaciji kao transrodne osobe, vojnika i katolkinje.
Director: Marcelo Diaz
Maria Luiza is the first transgender in Brazilian Armed Forces. After 22 years of work, she was retired due to disability. The movie investigates the motivations for her being prohibited to wear the feminine uniform and her trajectory into affirmation as a transgender, military and Catholic woman.
Has directed shorts and documentaries that screened in more than 50 festivals around the world and also in differente Brazilian TV channels.
– MARIA LUIZA is his first feature. Selected by DOCMontevideo Meetings 2018, LAB DOC IMPACTO 2018 (São Paulo), DOCSP Market 2018
– The Rising Valley (2016 – public TVs)
– Restrutural (2014, doc TV Camara)
– Desdobráveis (2013, Best Script, CineMube/Sao Paulo; more than 20 festivals in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Spain, Sweden, US)
– Galeno, A Crafty Boy (2010, DOCTV)
– Oficina Perdiz (2016, Best Short of Brasilia at Braiília FF; Audience Award, Short FF Sao Paulo; Best Doc at Fest Sao Carlos; more than 30 festivals such as Habana, Milano, Sydney Latin American, Brazilian FF Miami and Toronto, Gramado, Tiradentes, Cine Ceará)